Hey Friends! This week at The Beary Scrap blog, we're having "Summer Fun" all week long! Yayyy! Gosh, can you believe it's summer?! Whew! I feel like only a month ago it was Christmas! Time flies too quickly doesn't it? lol!
Well, for me, when I think of Summer, all kinds of things fill my head. Heat, beaches, picnics, waterparks, all kinds of FUN things!! But this image that I've used appealed to me for this weeks theme because my little 3 year old boy has been playing a lot with his bubble gun in the back yard. :) Oh it's so much easier with the bubble gun .. you don't hyperventilate from blowing bubbles with the air from your own mouth! LOL! With the bubble gun, you just press the button and voila!!!! Tons of bubbles start swirling all around! LOL! But aren't bubbles so pretty?! It almost seems magical .. sigh!
Here's my card:
I am also entering this card into:
1. Just Magnolia : In the Garden
2. Paper sundaes : Pretty as a Princess
The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia Tilda
Papers: Prima, MME, K&Co
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
Hope your summer days are being filled with tons of fun also! Don't forget that The Beary Scrap blog is having a challenge of "Navy, Turquoise & Lime" until June 30th. So there is a lot of time left to create something and join us for a chance at some really yummy goodies! :)
Thanks for visiting me and have a most wonderful day!


13 comments:
AAh, was für eine süße Karte, so toll gestaltet und so schöne Farben
lg gila
Its so beautiful card, phantastic colours.
Greetings
Ulla
Ahhh, she is so cute blowing her bubbles. I can just see you playing with your son, you with your own gun, chasing him around the yard! Love the way you use your flowers on your cards--you must have a garden full in your craft room! Happy summer, Elise!
wow...just so beautiful and magical...love the soft colours and your fab mix of DP's!!!! Just too gorgeous! LOVE IT!!!!! Hugs Juls
cute! Super Cute! and Super Duper Cute! lol
Oh...all these Tildas are waiting for me to color them in! So many stamps so little time! :)
The color combo on this card is fantastic!
I love how you colored some of the bubbles pink/purple.
Gorgeous...can't get enough of your work.
Hugs,
Chelsea
Hi Sunshine. OMG your card is truly amazing. You've certainly out done yourself this time! Look at all those details. I love that pretty ribbon and the paper is beautiful. Now onto the image precious, precious, precious! Sign.. she is the cutest! Awesome colouring and shading. You really rocked this card hun!!!!
Love Bonnie
Woooooow Woooooooow- so cute is your card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it so much. The details are all so lovely and your colouring is so stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWOWOWOW!!
Hugs
Alma
Hi Elise!
This is gorgeous! I love your soft colors. This stamp is so adorable, you colored her beautifully. Gorgeous flowers too! Hugs!
Very, very beautiful. Lovely card.
Hugs, Nataliya.
She is gorgeous, can't you just see her dropping in to help Bohdi with his bubble party??? I love the flowers you've given her to frolick in, the layered MS punch, lace and ribbon, ohhh yummy, LOVE IT, and your colouring, as usual, is divine!! I entered mines in at JM too, but guess what this DeeDeeDee did, linked in Mr. Linky with the link to the JM challenge!! Bubble gun? I want one!!
WOW! this is stunning! gorgeous papers and colour scheme, I love it. thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx
WOW, I love this card its beautiful!! Great take on the colors.
** Kona Jamie **
Hello Elise.
I like this card verry much .
The collors are gread ,soooooo lovely. Greetings Majo
Post a Comment