Saturday, June 26, 2010

Candy Winners! Congratulations ladies!

Hey Friends!  Thanks to all of you who entered into my blog candy!  I appreciate all of the new friends who became followers of Belles 'n Whistles and all those who already are!  As you already know, there are 2 winners of this candy .. and for once I wish I was rich enough to buy each and every entrant a stamp!  lol!

The winner of the 3 Belles 'n Whistles stamps is..... Yvonne from  http://yvonnecraftcreations.blogspot.com/

and the winner of the $15 online gift code to Belles 'n Whistles Store is ..... Charlotte from http://designsfromwithin.blogspot.com/

Again, thank you to everyone who joined in!  I will try to contact these 2 winners via email, and if no response back to me is received by Wednesday June 30th, another winner shall be chosen. 

Hugs,
Elise

7 comments:

Shirley N said...

Congrats to the winners and thanks so much Elise for letting us join in the fun! Have a great weekend!

angelique (anlou) said...

congrats to the two winners, you're so lucky
hugs angelique

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

WOW Elise, thank you sooooo much! I'm over the moon that I actually won!LOL I enter so many blog candy's and don't have any luck, but you made my luck change!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Big hugs,
Charlotte
XXXX

Jenny V. said...

Congrats to the winners, lucky you. Thanks again Elise for sharing this candy with us.

Creative Grammie said...

Yey to the lucky winners! Thanks Elise for letting us in on the fun.

Mina said...

huge congratulations you lucky girls...have a brilliant time with your goodies
Mina xxx

Mary Lou said...

Congrats Ladies~~very coooolll gifts!!
Hugs