Hey Friends! Well it's time again for another Beary Scrap Challenge! Whew! Where does the time go?! This week we were given a beautiful sketch by our very own Susan!!!! Thank you Susan! It was so much fun to play with!
I'm getting so happy playing with Magnolia stamps ... they're so ...what the word I'm searching for? Wonderful, Fun, Beautiful, Playful ... All of the above?!!! lol! I've cut and layered this Tilda and surrounded her with a bunch of flowers that I love. Gotta love the flowers .. they're springing up EVERYWHERE! Yayyy!
I imagine this Tilda as sitting outside on a little bench, enjoying her sweet lollipop ... swinging her legs back and forth while enjoying the sunshine and flowers! ahhhhh the lovely days of summer!

I imagine this Tilda as sitting outside on a little bench, enjoying her sweet lollipop ... swinging her legs back and forth while enjoying the sunshine and flowers! ahhhhh the lovely days of summer!

The Fun Stuff:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: DCWV
Medium: Prisma Colored Pencils
Other: Prima Flowers, Kaisercraft Pearls, MS Punch, Stickles Glitter Glue, Spellbinders, Distress Ink
I hope you'll join us in our sketch challenge! Come on .. I know you want to! :) Thank you so much for visiting me and hope you'll have a lovely rest of the week!
Hugs to You ... Elise


5 comments:
Ahh Sunshine what an amazing card! OMGosh what fun paper and it goes perfectly with the image you used. She is wicked cute, I love her little baby doll dress. What an absolutely fabulous idea to slide the bottom out. I never have quite enough room for a sentiment. Super duper job Elise!
Love Bonnie
wow....so amazing!!! Love all the layers and the colours and touches of sparkle...and the added twist of the card opening at the base of the easle....(hope it might be ok to borrow that idea?...) truley a stunning creation! Hugs Juls
Hey girl! This is really cute.;o)
This is giving me a toothache it is too sweet for words!!! Such fun papers and colours and your colouring is always wow-worthy, I am going to have to get on the ball and play with this sketch, looks fab, or maybe that is just your magical fingers at work there...
Wow what a sweet card :-) This Tilda is sooooooo lovely. The paper, you´ve used is soooooo wonderful!!! I like your blog. I will follow you :-)
Hugs from Germany
Alma :-)
Post a Comment