Hi Friends! Happy Thursday to all of you .. the week is winding down, and I hope you're getting ready for your weekend! :)
I wanted to share with you something very special and dear that I've recevied in the mail today which totally made my day a whole lot sweeter! A very sweet friend of mine whom I truly treasure sent me a STUNNING creation that she made. I am speechless for words, and touched beyond imagination!
My dear friend Chelsea sent me this absolutely GORGEOUSLY STUNNING card that I will treasure forever! Thank you so very very much Chelsea! You may have to beg me to stop hugging you so tight! LOL! Okay, now to see her cards in pictures is WILD enough, but to actually hold it in my hands and see it in person is ... INCREDIBLE!!!! And look at all the beautiful lace, and pretty doilies she lovingly included in there! sigh ... thank you sweetheart!
Look at this:
Isn't this AMAZING?!!!! I tell ya ... I'm a lucky lucky girl! :) Again, with all of my heart .. Thank you Chel ... I will forever cherish our friendship!!
Big Hugs,
Elise


7 comments:
Awwwwww, I can only imagine one of her cards IRL must be amazing!!!Look at you going and giving us B&W addictions!!! Beautiful card for a beautiful gal!!
What an absolutely beautiful card! Ooh-La-La and some awesome beautiful lace! So very sweet of Chel. It's so very nice to see such loving, giving and sharing friends.
Hugs Bonnie
wow such a gorgeous card to recieve from your friend!! Hugs Juls
Elise-
I am so jealous of you..... you have amazing friends!!! This card is absolutely stunning....Chelsea, amzing job on this card. I would treasure it forever too!!
Calypso
OOOOO, Elise.
This is sooooo lovely. The collors the way jou collord the image.
And the paper. So Cute . Greetings Majo
Goodness Elise, you are just sooo Sweet! Remember you sent me a card for my B-day? Well, just a little Thank You...that's all :) Your card brings a smile to me everyday! I'll always treasure it. Thank you! :)
so sweet!
Post a Comment