Hello friends! Today I received such a wonderful award from one of my most dearest friends ... Chelsea! Thank you soooo much sweetheart! With all of my most squeeziest hugs and my heart ... you've made my day so much more special! It means so much!!
Now if you've never seen Chelsea's blog before (which I'm sure most of you have since she's AMAZING!!!), then get ready to have your socks knocked off by this talent!! And uhhh, warning ... your eyes may water just a wee bit ... because you may not want to blink and miss a thing! LOL! So get the tissues handy not only for your eyes, but also for your drool that is about to happen! :)
Thank you so much Chelsea for thinking of me!!!
Hugs,
Elise

3 comments:
A lovely award for a lovely person!
Hugs Bonnie
Congrats Elise! You are so deserving as you are a beautiful person inside and out and an outstanding artist!!! You go girl!
Elise, you are simply the sweetest person I know! I had a great surprise start to my day, and this is a perfect way to end my day. :)
Your work is among the best of the best! I believe you should get all the awards out there in blogland.
I'm always excited to see your new card...can't wait for more! :)
Hugs,
Chel
Post a Comment