Monday, June 7, 2010

Belles 'n Whistles - Punches & Ribbon


Hey Friends!  Happy Monday to all of you!  Well, Belles 'n Whistles is on to it's 2nd Challenge for you!  The lovely and talented Andrea has given us and yourself the fun theme of punches and ribbons!!!  Now where can you go wrong with that?!  You simply can't!!!!  It's most fantabulous fun to play with in a card!  :)

Here's my card using Kitty Love!  Oh isn't she just so cute enjoying her little hug session with this kitty?  I can just hear that kitten purrrrrrring away with happiness to be snuggling up with the most adorable Belle! 

Okay, so as you all know, I love the easel style of cards, and I've recently thought of "Hey, why not an easel within an easel?"  Soooooo .. this is probably going to be my makings for a long time since I'm really enjoying it!  Hope by the 100th card you won't be tired of it!  LOLOLOL!!!!






The Fun Stuff:
Papers:  K&Co
Medium:  Prisma Colored Pencils

I am also entering this into:
1.  A Spoon Full of Sugar : Celebration Card
2.  Charisma Cardz :  Flowers
3.  Stampin For the Weekend : Summer/Travel
4.  Cupcake Craft :  Dazzle Us
5.  Quixotic Paperie :  Go Wild

I do hope you'll join us in ribbons and punches at Belles 'n Whistles blog!!!  Sounds like fun doesn't it?!  So come on over and see what my sister DT's have fantastically made for all of you to enjoy and dive into the fun with us!  See ya there!

Thank you for visiting me and I always enjoy and love the sweet comments you leave me!  Have a FANTABULOUS day!
Hugs,
Elise

17 comments:

Juls said...

this is just beautiful! I love it!! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your card is absolutely gorgeous Elise ! A lot of work but it is really worth it ! I too can hear the little cat purr ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine

Murielle said...

OH....my dear Elise, your card is very fantastic!!!...I love!
The papers and the design are gorgeous.
Have a great week, my friend.
Big Hugs, mumur

Love crafts forever said...

You are amazing Elise. Card are adorable, the colours are beautiful. Hugs, Nataliya.
PS. Thank you for all your comments
On my blog.

Sassy Scrapper said...

Sunshine! I'm gasping over here! Get me the oxygen!!! Omgosh I'm totally blown away by this card. And the beautiful image is the cutest I've seen in a long time. Ahhh she's so cute! Wow check out the array of beautiful papers. Oh my dear friend your card is just amazing as usual.
Hugs Bonnie

Alma said...

Wow, that´s so a crazy card!!! WOW!!!!! The image is so sweet colourd and the design of your card and the lovely flowers are so cute together!!!
Hugs
Alma

Alice said...

A beautiful card! Love that stamp, so sweet!
Alice

Chelsea said...

oh Elise, your card keeps getting sweeter and sweeter! I love that sentiment! My goodness everything just flow so perfectly together. Must have taken hours to pick out the perfect paper! lol :)

Anonymous said...

Elise this is just stunning!! I love the layout, the beautiful colors and of course all your details are stunning! I can't forget the adorable image as well!! Beautiful card!
Have a lovely week!
:)Kathy

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Elise. I made comment on this post already, i just stop by to sey thank you for your kind wishes to me. That would be my first DT-
beginer to me. I need to start some day. I thingk i am ready. Thanks. Hugs, Nataliya.

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Elise, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the colour scheme is stunning. Thanks for joining in with my "dazzling" challenge over at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

stephanne said...

You're just trying to use up as much paper as possible to put a dent in your 8 identical packs of DP, ahahahahah!!! HA!!! Okay, not all that funny you say?? I love your card schnookums!! That image is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen and I love the colours together!! I am bound and determined to join in with this challenge, by golly!!! I'm inspired by all of your purpleliciousness!!!

Mandy said...

Wow hun this is so gorgeous, really pretty and so many beautiful details, love it.
Just been catching up with your blog, I'm so sorry I've not had chance to visit in ages, congrats on your new DT's you so deserve them hun and I'm so pleased for you
hugs Mandy xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Totally gorgeous card! Love all the details you have included. Must have taken an age to complete. Stunning image!

Thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges this week,
HUgs Judy xx

Jodi said...

Absolutely gorgeous work Elise! I just love the colors you used, image choice and the way you have the sentiment for the easel card! Awesome!!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Mummylade said...

this is truly adorable! I'm so glad you joined the SFTW challenge this time, good luck!

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is truly an fantastic card. Love all the layers and folding. Image is so cute. And the flowers... love them.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
*Gunn*